Arrive Chennai. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Early morning flight to Port Blair. Arrive and transfer by car to your hotel for a 3-night stay. Afternoon sightseeing and visiting the Anthropological Museum and Marine Museum, and in the evening attend a 'son et lumiere' show at the Historic Cellular Jail.
In the morning visit Ross Island, initially developed as the residence of the Chief Commissioner and subsequently occupied by the Japanese. Now under the jurisdiction of the Indian navy, it is open to visitors. In the afternoon visit Viper Island.
Early morning depart by motor- boat to Havelock Island. Transfer to Barefoot at Havelock for a 3-night stay. The resort offers a wide range of largely unexplored diving sites rich in underwater marine life.
Full day at leisure for snorkeling, excursions to beaches, fishing or visits to neighbouring islands.
Transfer to airport to connect flight for Chennai. On arrival transfer to hotel. Later leave for city tour of Chennai. Overnight at hotel.
Later transfer to airport to board your onward flight.
Cost Per Person -(on twin sharing - minimum 2 persons travelling together)
Sept 2018 -
US $ 700 per person *
* Please request rate for the period of X'Mas - New Year Period
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Room on sharing basis at each place as per itinerary
- In Port Blair and Havelock all meals will be served. In Chennai only b/fast.
- Aircon car in Chennai and Non ac Car in Port Blair & Havelock
- Local English speaking Guide
- All Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any Airfare
- Airport Tax
- Any monument entry fee (to be paid directly at the monument)
Hotel used will be as under or equivalent category
||Quality Inn Sabri
||Sea Facing Hut