Morning transfer to airport to connect flight for Srinagar. Afternoon shikara ride on the Dal lake, visiting floating / vegetable gardens. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat.
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother- in-law of Jehangir in 1632 A.D., and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat.
Full day trip to Gulmarg (The meadow of flowers) 2730 mts. above sea level The distance of 56 kms. will be covered in about 2 ½ hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world, and one of 5, the highest golf courses in the world with 18 holes. You can also enjoy a view of Nanga Parbat if the weather permits. The view en route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Drive back to Srinagar and overnight stay on Houseboat
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight to Delhi and connect onward flight.
Cost Per Person -(on twin sharing - minimum 2 persons travelling together)
Sept 2018 -
US $ 295 per person *
* Please request rate for the period of X'Mas - New Year Period
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Room on twin sharing basis as per itinerary for total 03 nights on houseboat. Hotel check in / out 12:00 hrs.
- All meals will be servedn houseboat.
- Aircon Standard Car (Tata Indigo / Ambassador) in Delhi and in Sri Nagar Non a/c transport as per the itinerary.
- All Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Airport Tax
- Any monument entry fee (to be paid directly at the monument)
Hotel used will be as under or equivalent category