Shimla is a hotspot for holidayers and Shimla tour package is the most economical way to experience the cool holidays in the hill station. During this tour, a traveller gets an opportunity to concentrate not only on the Mall - the bustling marketplace, but also get a chance to venture into remote valleys of Kufri and Apple Orchards at Mashobra. A perfect trip for a soft adventurer in you.
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet India Budget tour representative for assisted transfer to hotel for overnight in Delhi.
Early morning transfer to the Railway station to board connecting train # 2011 Kalka Shatabdi dep. 07:40 hrs / arrive Kalka (Himachal Pradesh) at 12:00 hrs. From there, board the connecting Train # 255 Himalayan Queen dep. 12:10 hrs / arr. Shimla at 17:20 hrs. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel for spending the day in leisure. Overnight in Shimla.
After breakfast, begin the soft adventures in Shimla. Discover the vintage heritage with a visit to the State Museum, Jakhoo Hills, Viceregal Lodge and Christ Church. Evening is free to stroll along the Mall Road promenade, the most happening spot in Shimla. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, begin a full day excursion to Kufri and Mashobra. Move 15 km from the Shimla and you will reach Kufri, a cozy little hill station and a prominent picnic spot. There are many hiking and trekking trails around Kufri that offer a conquerable adventure to you. Horse and Yak ride is a major attraction in Kufri. Optional visit to Mashobra; known for apple orchards. Return to Shimla for overnight stay.
Morning free for leisure. Afternoon drive to Kalka (about 2 ½ hrs) and connect train # 2012 Kalka Shatabid dep. 17:30 hrs. / arr. New Delhi at 21:40 hrs. On arrival, transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Morning tour of Old Delhi. It is a 17th century walled city with its splendid gates, narrow alleys, the enormous Bazaar. Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat. Afternoon tour of New Delhi with wide tree lined avenues, parks and fountains surroundings the imposing government and state Buildings. Visit Humayun's Tomb, an observatory called Jantar Mantar, Qutab Minar, India Gate and President House. Later in the evening transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Cost Per Person -(on twin sharing - minimum 2 persons travelling together)
Sept 2023 -
US $ 535 per person *
* Please request rate for the period of X'Mas - New Year Period
- Shimla State Museum remain closed on Mondays & all Govt. holidays.
- Zoo in Kufri remains closed on Mondays.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Room on sharing basis at Delhi and Shimla as per itinerary with daily breakfast for 5 nights. Hotel check in / out 12:00 hrs.
- Aircon car for all transfers, sightseeing and excursion (Aircon may not work in hills)
- Local English speaking Guide during sightseeing only in Delhi and Shimla
- Aircon Chair car train for Delhi / Kalka / Delhi and Chair car for Kalka / Shimla
- All Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any Airfare
- Airport Tax
- Any monument entry fee (to be paid directly at the monument). Approx US$ 16 per person in Delhi
Hotel used will be as under or equivalent category
||Tulip Inn West Delhi Hari nagar / Mahagun Sarovar Portico