Wildlife tour of Rajasthan introduces another facet of this rich royal state. Here, tourists can easily catch sights of tigers at Ranthambore National Park and Sariska tiger reserve. Here, tourists can easily spot unperturbed tigers hunting in broad daylight and even shoot them with the cameras easily during the Jeep Safaris in the wilderness of Rajasthan. In addition to this wildlife sojourn, tourists also get to see Jaipur and Delhi in a wholesome way.
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet India Budget tours representative for assisted transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Check out Delhi for Sariska, 239 km away from the city. Upon arrival, check in the hotel near Sariska tiger reserve. In the afternoon, begin a game safari inside the park famous for tigers, visit inside the park to have the star animal's sightseeing. Overnight in Sariska.
In the morning, drive to Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan (111 km / 03 hrs). In the afternoon, begin the city tour with a visit to the architectural attractions of the royal city. These include a visit to the City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory & Hawa Mahal. Overnight in Jaipur.
In the morning, begin an excursion towards a hilltop fort at Amber. Here, travellers need an assistance of Elephants or Jeeps in order to ascend the steep route towards this cherished Rajput fort. This fort is a perfect amalgamation of Mughal and Rajput architectural aesthetics and provides great opportunities to appreciate its elaborative and flexible architecture. After the excursion is over, stop over for lunch. Post lunch, begin a drive to Ranthambore (130 km / 3 hrs). Upon arrival, check in the hotel for overnight in Ranthambore.
Dedicate the whole day towards the game drive inside the tiger territory at Ranthambore National Park. Here, the tiger sightings are assured in the natural setting of wilderness of Rajasthan. After the discovery of Ranthambore is over, check out the hotel and transfer to the Sawai Madhopur station. Here, tourists can board the connecting train #19019 Dehradun Express dep. 21:15 hrs to reach Delhi. Overnight on board
Arrive Delhi at 05:25 hrs. After refreshments in the , proceed for city sightseeing tour visiting Raj Ghat, India Gate, Bhai Temple & Qutub Minar. Later in the evening transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Cost Per Person -(on twin sharing - minimum 2 persons travelling together)
Sept 2023 -
US $ 520 per person *
* Please request rate for the period of X'Mas - New Year Period
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Room on twin sharing basis at each place as per itinerary for total 05 nights (01 Night on Train and 04 Nights in hotels). Hotel check in / out 12:00 hrs.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel in Delhi and Jaipur and all meals will be provided in Sariska and Ranthambore
- Aircon Standard Car (Tata Indigo) for all transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- One Safari in Sariska National Park
- One Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Elephant ride at Amer fort Jaipur
- Train Tickets: 02 AC Sleeper Class Sawai Madhopur - Delhi
- All Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any Airfare
- Airport Tax
- Any monument entry fee (to be paid directly at the monument)
Hotel used will be as under or equivalent category
||Aura De Asia/ Vedas Heritage
||Sariska Tiger Camp
||Maharani Palace / Sarang Palace